Rules of the game
Click on one of the Gamezones below to read the rules of the game of that Gamezone.
Good behaviour within traffic is rewarded! Here you can read through the rules of play.
(s)miles: save and win with Positive Drive:
Positive Drive compares your speed to your position using the data from the route produced. The more kilometres you travel, the more points you earn. The points are called (s)miles within Positive Drive. For every kilometer driven (s)miles will be earned, if one does not exceed the speed limit. The better you do, the more (s)miles you earn. Per mode of transportation and area, a number of (s)miles kan be awarded. The data registered to our system will always be seen as most valid, regardless of what the mobile device displays.
- 1(s)miles per kilometer when the distance is covered by car, provided you abide by the speedlimit.
- 1(s)miles per kilometer when the distance is covered by public transportation
- 1(s)miles per kilometer when the distance is covered using a bicycle
- 1(s)miles per kilometer when the distance is covered on foot
Every 10 (s)miles earned give you access to the game room, linked to the game Gamezone where said (s)miles had been earned. For example: When 5 kilometers are covered by bicycle in Breda, 15 (s)miles will be awarded to you in Gamezone Breda.
The Gameroom has a price Guarantee : Besides physical prices that vary per Gamezone (mostly provided by local entrepreneurs) (s)miles can be won.
It may occur that due to technical failure a measurement is not executed properly, you will unfortunately not earn (s)miles.
Per category and sometimes per gamezone, “level up’s” can be earned when a certain number of (s)miles have been achieved with the collating mode of transportation or specific area. The data registered to our system will always be seen as most valid, regardless of what the mobile device displays.
Besides (s)miles, the Positive Drives and the levels, you will be able to earn extra’s. These extra’s are temporary and location bound. Positive Drive decides, in cooperation with its clients, where, how many and how long these extra’s are available. The extra’s will be displayed as Point of Interest on the map of the Gamezone. These are digital checkpoints, who have been positioned using geolocation. The data registered to our system will always be seen as most valid, regardless of what the mobile device displays.
The CO2 emission, caloric use and the money saved are calculated using a set number of formula’s based on average usage. De following formula’s are utilised:
number of kilometer X 118
(Number of Miles X 0,57) x 153
Money saves (based upon average usage of a Petrol car)
(number of kilometers : 14) X 1.674)
Specific Rules ‘076 op weg’
- the commuter that is eligible to participate in the ‘076 op weg’ project will be personally invited by means of a letter. This would include commuters that use their car, ad who’s licence plate has been registered during the camera registration period on the Wilhelminasingel.
- It is impossible to participate in the ‘076 op weg’ project without personalised campaign code. When you do regularly commute over the Wilhelminasingel during rush hours, and you have not been invited because perhaps you drive a lease car, we would like to refer you to www.claim-je-kenteken.nl
- When based upon your personalised Avoidance plan you avoid using the Wilhelminasingel during rush hour, it will count as an avoidance. You could also choose a different mode of transportation such as public transportation or bicycles. Working from home or leaving early are also ways to get an avoidance. Note that this will only work if previously recorded as an alternative route in the application.
- The app contains a function “automatic recording” which is turned on when settings have not been altered, so you will miss none of your avoidances. Want to disable to option anyways? Remember that you will have to start the application every time you commute. A new route can be started by pressing the “Go” button and when you get to your destination you press the finish button. If these actions are not done, no route will be recorded and no rewards can be granted.
- When your work or home address changes, you are required to submit this change to email@example.com
- Depending on how many times a week you can “avoid”, you can select a savings goal.
- You must be the owner and sole user of the smartphone on which the application is installed. you are especially forbidden to install the software on a mobile device that does not belong to you or which is used for 3rd party usage.
- You are not allowed to utilise the campaign code intended for another individual. The code cannot be transferred and is personal. Within the application, a verification process has been put in place, whenever fraudulent usage of a code is detected, measures will follow.